Yes, when printing your contacts, you can specify the number of columns appearing in a printout. This allows you to customize the layout of your contact list according to your preferences.
To specify the number of columns, you can follow these steps:
1. Open your contacts or address book application.
2. Select the contacts you want to print or choose to print all contacts.
3. Look for the print settings or print options. This can usually be found in the File or Print menu.
4. In the print settings, you should find an option to specify the number of columns. This may be labeled as “Columns per page” or something similar.
5. Choose the desired number of columns you want to appear in the printout. You can typically select between one to four columns, depending on the application.
6. Adjust any other print settings as needed, such as font size or page orientation.
7. Preview the printout to ensure it appears as desired.
8. Finally, click the Print button to print your contacts with the specified number of columns.
By customizing the number of columns, you can optimize the use of space on the printed page and make it easier to read and manage your contact information.
Please note that the specific steps may vary depending on the contacts or address book application you are using. It’s recommended to refer to the application’s user manual or online documentation for more detailed instructions.
– [How to Print Your Contacts in Windows 10](https://www.lifewire.com/print-contacts-in-windows-10-4589932)