To reset your LG refrigerator after a power outage, follow these steps:
1. Unplug the refrigerator from the power outlet.
2. Wait for at least 10 seconds to ensure that the refrigerator’s internal system resets.
3. Plug the refrigerator back into the power outlet.
4. Check if the refrigerator starts running and the display lights up. If not, proceed to the next step.
5. Locate the control panel on the front of the refrigerator.
6. Press and hold the “Freezer” and “Refrigerator” buttons simultaneously for about 5 seconds.
7. Release the buttons when you hear a beep or see the display lights flash.
8. Wait for a few minutes to allow the refrigerator to reset completely.
9. Check if the refrigerator is now functioning properly.
If the above steps do not work, you may need to consult the user manual or contact LG customer support for further assistance. They can provide specific instructions based on your refrigerator model.
For more information, you can refer to the LG support website: [LG Support](https://www.lg.com/us/support)