To uninstall a Bosch washing machine, follow these steps:
1. Disconnect the power: Ensure that the washing machine is unplugged from the power outlet to avoid any electrical hazards.
2. Turn off the water supply: Locate the water shut-off valves behind the washing machine and turn them clockwise to shut off the water supply.
3. Remove the water hoses: Using pliers or a wrench, loosen the hose connections at the back of the washing machine. Once loose, carefully detach the hoses from the machine and place them aside.
4. Detach the drain hose: Locate the drain hose at the back of the washing machine and remove it by loosening the clamp or twisting it counterclockwise. Make sure to have a bucket or towel nearby to catch any excess water that may drain out.
5. Prepare for moving: If you plan to move the washing machine to a different location, it is advisable to secure the drum. Look for any shipping bolts or screws that were included with the machine and use them to stabilize the drum. This will prevent any damage during transportation.
6. Disconnect the machine: Carefully slide the washing machine away from the wall, ensuring that it is not connected to any electrical or plumbing connections. If necessary, ask for assistance to avoid any injuries or damage.
By following these steps, you should be able to successfully uninstall your Bosch washing machine.
For more detailed instructions, you can refer to the official Bosch website or consult the user manual specific to your model.
Reference: [Bosch Home Appliances – Washing Machine Installation and Uninstallation Guide](https://www.bosch-home.com/us/service/get-support/washing-machine-installation)