To remove the filter from your Bosch fully automatic washing machine, follow these steps:
1. Turn off the washing machine and unplug it from the power source for safety.
2. Locate the filter access panel on the front lower portion of the machine. It is usually located at the bottom right or left corner.
3. Open the filter access panel by pulling it towards you or using a screwdriver to remove any screws holding it in place.
4. Place a towel or a shallow container beneath the filter access panel to catch any water that may spill out.
5. Slowly unscrew the filter cap in a counterclockwise direction. Be cautious as some water may come out when you remove the cap.
6. Once the cap is removed, carefully pull out the filter. It may be covered in lint, debris, or small objects like coins or buttons.
7. Clean the filter under running water to remove any dirt or debris. You can use a soft brush or toothbrush to scrub away stubborn dirt.
8. Inspect the filter housing inside the machine and remove any debris or blockages if necessary.
9. After cleaning the filter, place it back into the filter housing and screw the cap back on in a clockwise direction.
10. Make sure the cap is securely tightened to prevent any leaks.
11. Close the filter access panel and secure it with screws if necessary.
12. Plug the washing machine back into the power source and turn it on.
By following these steps, you should be able to remove and clean the filter of your Bosch fully automatic washing machine. Regularly cleaning the filter will help maintain the performance and efficiency of your machine.
For more detailed instructions or specific model information, you can refer to the user manual provided with your Bosch washing machine or visit the Bosch official website’s support section.
Reference: [Bosch Home Appliances – Washing Machine Filter Cleaning](https://www.bosch-home.com/us/support/articles/how-to-clean-the-washing-machine-filter)