To send photos as documents in WhatsApp on an iPhone, you can follow these simple steps:
1. Open WhatsApp on your iPhone.
2. Go to the chat where you want to send the photo as a document.
3. Tap on the “+” icon located at the bottom-left corner of the screen.
4. Select “Document” from the options that appear.
5. You will be taken to the Files app on your iPhone.
6. Navigate to the folder where the photo you want to send is located.
7. Tap on the photo to select it.
8. Once selected, tap on the “Send” button.
By sending the photo as a document, you ensure that it is sent in its original quality without any compression. This can be useful when you want to share high-resolution photos or if you want to send photos in formats other than the usual image formats supported by WhatsApp.
Please note that the steps mentioned above are based on the latest version of WhatsApp for iPhone. If you are using an older version, the steps may vary slightly.
For more detailed instructions, you can refer to the official WhatsApp support page: [WhatsApp FAQ – Sending documents](https://faq.whatsapp.com/iphone/chats/how-to-send-documents/?lang=en)
Remember to always respect the privacy and consent of the individuals you are sharing photos with.