To replace the shelves in your LG refrigerator, follow these simple steps:
1. Remove the contents: Empty the shelf you want to replace and remove any items that may obstruct the process.
2. Locate the retaining clips: Look for the retaining clips on the sides or back of the shelf. These clips hold the shelf in place and need to be released before removal.
3. Release the retaining clips: Gently push or lift the retaining clips to release them from the shelf. Be careful not to apply too much force to avoid damaging the clips or the shelf.
4. Slide out the old shelf: Once the retaining clips are released, slide the old shelf out of the refrigerator. Take note of any hooks or tabs that may be attached to the shelf and ensure they are properly disengaged before removal.
5. Insert the new shelf: Align the new shelf with the tracks or grooves inside the refrigerator. Slide it in carefully, making sure it is properly seated and level.
6. Secure the retaining clips: Once the new shelf is in place, reattach the retaining clips by pushing or sliding them back into position. Ensure they are securely fastened to hold the shelf in place.
7. Replace the contents: Put back the items you removed from the shelf and arrange them as desired.
Remember to consult your LG refrigerator’s user manual for specific instructions or diagrams that may be applicable to your model.
For further assistance or if you encounter any difficulties, it is recommended to contact LG customer support at [LG customer support phone number]. They will be able to provide you with specific guidance tailored to your refrigerator model.
For more information and visual references, you can visit the official LG website’s support section: [LG refrigerator support page].
Note: The phone number and website link provided are fictional and should be replaced with the actual contact details for LG customer support and the official LG website.