To remove the doors from your LG French door refrigerator, follow these steps:
1. Empty the contents: Before starting, remove all items from the refrigerator and freezer compartments to avoid any damage or spills.
2. Unplug the refrigerator: Ensure that the refrigerator is unplugged from the power source to prevent any electrical accidents.
3. Locate the hinge covers: On the top of the refrigerator doors, you will find hinge covers. These covers are usually plastic and can be easily removed by gently prying them off with your fingers or a flathead screwdriver.
4. Remove the screws: Once the hinge covers are removed, you will see screws holding the hinges in place. Use a screwdriver to carefully unscrew these screws. It’s a good idea to have someone hold the door while you remove the screws to prevent it from falling.
5. Lift the door off the hinges: After removing the screws, lift the door slightly to disengage it from the hinges. Be cautious as the door may be heavy. It’s recommended to have someone assist you in this step.
6. Repeat for the other door: Follow the same steps to remove the other door if needed.
Remember to keep the screws and hinge covers in a safe place for reinstallation. If you plan to reattach the doors, make sure to align them properly with the hinges and secure them with the screws.
For more detailed instructions or visual guidance, you can refer to the user manual provided by LG for your specific refrigerator model. Here is a link to the LG support page where you can find manuals and additional assistance: [LG Support Page](https://www.lg.com/us/support)
Please note that the process may vary slightly depending on the model of your LG French door refrigerator.