To remove the ice tray from an LG refrigerator, follow these simple steps:
1. Open the freezer door: Start by opening the freezer door of your LG refrigerator. Make sure the ice maker is turned off before proceeding.
2. Locate the ice tray: Look for the ice tray inside the freezer compartment. It is usually located near the top or middle of the freezer.
3. Lift the ice tray cover: Some LG refrigerators have a cover over the ice tray. Lift the cover to access the ice tray underneath. If your refrigerator doesn’t have a cover, skip this step.
4. Remove the ice tray: Gently lift the ice tray from its position. Be careful not to spill any ice cubes that may be inside. If the ice tray is stuck, try wiggling it slightly to loosen it.
5. Empty the ice tray: If there are any ice cubes in the tray, empty them into a container or sink. You can use the ice for drinks or discard it as needed.
6. Clean the ice tray: Rinse the ice tray with warm water to remove any residue or build-up. You can also use a mild dish soap for a thorough cleaning. Make sure to dry the tray completely before placing it back in the freezer.
7. Reinstall the ice tray: Once the ice tray is clean and dry, carefully place it back into its original position in the freezer. Ensure that it is properly aligned and sits securely.
8. Close the freezer door: Close the freezer door of your LG refrigerator. If you had turned off the ice maker, remember to turn it back on if you want it to produce ice.
Remember, these steps may vary slightly depending on the model of your LG refrigerator. It’s always a good idea to consult your refrigerator’s user manual for specific instructions.
For more detailed information, you can refer to the LG support website: [LG Refrigerator Support](https://www.lg.com/us/support/product-help/CT10000021-20150140270078-others)