To remove drawers from an LG refrigerator, follow these simple steps:
1. Empty the drawers: Before removing the drawers, make sure they are empty to avoid any spills or accidents.
2. Open the refrigerator: Open the refrigerator door fully to gain access to the drawers.
3. Locate the release tabs: Look for the release tabs on each side of the drawer. These tabs are usually located near the drawer slides or tracks.
4. Press the release tabs: Press both release tabs simultaneously while gently pulling the drawer towards you. This will disengage the drawer from the tracks.
5. Remove the drawer: Once the drawer is disengaged from the tracks, lift it slightly and pull it out completely.
6. Clean or rearrange: Now that the drawer is removed, you can clean it thoroughly or rearrange the contents as needed.
7. Reinstall the drawer: To reinstall the drawer, simply align the tracks on the drawer with the tracks inside the refrigerator. Push the drawer back into place until it locks securely.
Remember, the process may vary slightly depending on the specific model of your LG refrigerator. It’s always a good idea to consult the user manual for detailed instructions tailored to your appliance.
For more information and visual guidance, you can refer to the LG support website: [LG Refrigerator Support](https://www.lg.com/us/support/product-help/CT10000021-20150140270078-drawer-does-not-slide-or-sag)