To fix transit bolts in a Bosch washing machine, follow these steps:
1. Locate the transit bolts: Transit bolts are typically located at the back of the washing machine. They are used to secure the drum during transportation to prevent damage.
2. Remove the transit bolts: Use a wrench or spanner to loosen and remove the transit bolts. They are usually tightened firmly, so you may need some force to loosen them.
3. Store the transit bolts safely: Once you have removed the transit bolts, make sure to store them in a safe place. You will need them again if you ever need to transport the washing machine.
4. Install the transit bolt caps: Bosch washing machines often come with transit bolt caps. These caps are used to cover the holes where the transit bolts were inserted. Simply push the caps into place to cover the holes.
5. Test the washing machine: After removing the transit bolts and installing the caps, it’s important to test the washing machine to ensure it is functioning properly. Run a short cycle with a small load of laundry to check for any unusual vibrations or noises.
Remember, transit bolts are only necessary during transportation or when moving the washing machine. It is important to remove them before using the machine, as they can cause damage if left in place.
For more detailed instructions and visual guidance, you can refer to the user manual provided with your Bosch washing machine.
External link: [Bosch Home Appliances – Support](https://www.bosch-home.com/us/support)