To check the warranty of your LG refrigerator, you can follow these simple steps:
1. Locate the model and serial number: Look for a sticker or plate on the refrigerator that displays the model and serial number. This information is usually found on the side wall or inside the refrigerator.
2. Visit the LG website: Open your web browser and go to the official LG website. Look for the “Support” or “Customer Service” section.
3. Find the warranty information: Once you’re on the support page, search for the warranty information section. It may be labeled as “Product Registration” or “Warranty Information.”
4. Enter the model and serial number: Fill in the required fields with the model and serial number of your refrigerator. Double-check the information to ensure accuracy.
5. Submit the details: After entering the necessary information, click on the “Submit” or “Check Warranty” button to proceed.
6. View the warranty details: The website will display the warranty details of your LG refrigerator. This will include the duration of the warranty and any specific terms and conditions.
If you encounter any issues or need further assistance, you can contact LG’s customer service directly. Here are their contact details:
– LG Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-243-0000
– LG Customer Service Email: You can find the email contact form on the LG website under the “Contact Us” section.
Remember to keep a record of your model and serial number for future reference. It’s also a good idea to register your product on the LG website to ensure easy access to warranty information and support.
For more information, you can visit the LG support page for refrigerators: [LG Refrigerator Support](https://www.lg.com/us/support/product-help/CT10000021-20150140270078-others)