To use the Ice Plus feature on your LG refrigerator, follow these steps:
1. Locate the control panel: The control panel is usually located on the front of the refrigerator, either inside the fridge or on the outer surface of the door.
2. Find the Ice Plus button: Look for a button labeled “Ice Plus” on the control panel. It is often represented by a snowflake symbol.
3. Press the Ice Plus button: Once you have located the Ice Plus button, press it to activate the feature. When activated, the snowflake symbol may light up or change color to indicate that Ice Plus is turned on.
4. Wait for the ice to be made: After activating Ice Plus, the refrigerator will enter a mode that accelerates the ice-making process. This means that ice cubes will be produced faster than usual.
5. Monitor the ice production: Keep an eye on the ice tray or dispenser to see the increased ice production. Depending on the model of your LG refrigerator, the ice may be dispensed through a dispenser on the front of the fridge or collected in a tray inside the freezer compartment.
6. Turn off Ice Plus: Once you have enough ice or no longer need the accelerated ice production, you can turn off the Ice Plus feature. Simply press the Ice Plus button again to deactivate it. The snowflake symbol should return to its original state.
It’s important to note that the Ice Plus feature may vary slightly depending on the model of your LG refrigerator. If you’re unsure about the specific instructions for your refrigerator, it’s best to consult the user manual or contact LG customer support for assistance.
For more information on using the Ice Plus feature, you can refer to the official LG website: [LG Refrigerator Support](https://www.lg.com/us/support/product/lg-LFXS30766S)