To set a timer on your Bosch washing machine, follow these steps:
1. Turn on the washing machine and select the desired wash program.
2. Press the “Delay Start” or “Timer” button on the control panel. This button is usually represented by a clock symbol.
3. Use the arrow buttons or the dial to set the desired delay time. The delay time can typically be set in hours or minutes, depending on the model.
4. Once you have set the desired delay time, press the “Start” button to activate the timer.
5. The washing machine will now start the countdown and will automatically begin the wash cycle once the set delay time has elapsed.
It’s important to note that the specific steps may vary slightly depending on the model of your Bosch washing machine. Therefore, it’s always a good idea to consult your user manual for detailed instructions.
For more information and specific instructions, you can refer to the Bosch website’s support section for washing machines: [Bosch Washing Machine Support](https://www.bosch-home.com/us/support)
Remember to always follow the manufacturer’s instructions and safety guidelines when operating your washing machine.