To remove the vegetable tray from your LG refrigerator, follow these simple steps:
1. Open the refrigerator door and locate the vegetable tray. It is usually located at the bottom of the refrigerator compartment.
2. Look for any clips or latches that may be securing the tray in place. Some LG refrigerator models have a locking mechanism to prevent the tray from sliding out accidentally.
3. If there are clips or latches, gently push or lift them to release the tray. Be careful not to apply too much force to avoid damaging the tray or the refrigerator.
4. Once the clips or latches are released, hold the sides of the vegetable tray firmly and pull it towards you. The tray should slide out smoothly.
5. If the tray seems stuck, check for any obstructions such as food items or spills that may be preventing it from sliding out. Clean or remove any obstacles before attempting to remove the tray again.
6. After removing the vegetable tray, you can clean it separately or replace it with a new one if needed. To clean the tray, wash it with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly. Allow it to dry completely before placing it back into the refrigerator.
Remember to consult your LG refrigerator’s user manual for specific instructions or refer to the manufacturer’s website for any model-specific details.
For more detailed instructions and visual guidance, you can refer to the LG support website: [LG Refrigerator Support](https://www.lg.com/us/support/product-help/CT10000021-20150140270078-others)