To remove the ice maker from an LG refrigerator, follow these steps:
1. Unplug the refrigerator from the power source to ensure safety.
2. Locate the ice maker inside the freezer compartment. It is usually attached to the back wall or the side wall.
3. Look for the mounting screws or brackets that hold the ice maker in place. These may be located on the top or bottom of the ice maker.
4. Use a screwdriver or a nut driver to remove the screws or brackets securing the ice maker.
5. Once the screws or brackets are removed, gently pull the ice maker forward to disconnect it from the wiring harness.
6. Carefully disconnect the wiring harness by pressing the release tab or pulling it apart.
7. With the ice maker now disconnected, you can lift it out of the freezer compartment.
8. If there is any excess ice or water in the ice maker, clean it out before reinstalling or disposing of it.
Remember to consult your LG refrigerator’s user manual for specific instructions or diagrams that may be applicable to your model.
For more detailed instructions and visual guidance, you can refer to the LG support website or the user manual for your specific LG refrigerator model. Here is the link to the LG support website: [LG Support](https://www.lg.com/us/support)
Please note that removing the ice maker may void any warranty or service agreements you have with LG. If you are unsure or uncomfortable with removing the ice maker yourself, it is recommended to contact LG customer support or a professional technician for assistance.