To remove drawers from an LG refrigerator, follow these simple steps:
1. Empty the drawers: Before removing the drawers, make sure they are empty to avoid any spills or accidents.
2. Open the refrigerator: Open the refrigerator door fully to gain access to the drawers.
3. Remove the contents: Take out any items that may be blocking the drawers or hindering their removal.
4. Lift the drawer: Depending on the model, you may need to lift the front of the drawer slightly to release it from the track or support brackets.
5. Pull the drawer out: Once the front of the drawer is lifted, pull it straight out towards you. Be careful not to tilt or twist the drawer as you remove it.
6. Repeat for additional drawers: If your refrigerator has multiple drawers, repeat the same process for each one.
7. Clean the drawers: While the drawers are removed, take the opportunity to clean them thoroughly with warm soapy water. Rinse and dry them before placing them back in the refrigerator.
Remember to consult your LG refrigerator’s user manual for specific instructions or diagrams that may be applicable to your model.
For more detailed guidance, you can refer to the LG official website’s support section on refrigerator maintenance: [LG Refrigerator Support](https://www.lg.com/us/support/product-help/CT10000021-20150140270078-others)