To remove the child lock on a Bosch washing machine, you can follow these simple steps:
1. Start by locating the control panel of your Bosch washing machine. It is usually located on the front of the machine, above the door.
2. Look for the child lock symbol on the control panel. It is typically a small icon that represents a lock or a key.
3. Press and hold the button or combination of buttons that correspond to the child lock symbol. The specific buttons may vary depending on the model of your Bosch washing machine. Refer to your user manual if you’re unsure which buttons to press.
4. Hold the buttons for a few seconds until you see the child lock symbol disappear from the control panel or hear a beep sound. This indicates that the child lock has been deactivated.
5. Once the child lock is removed, you can now use your Bosch washing machine as usual.
It’s important to note that the steps to remove the child lock may vary slightly depending on the model of your Bosch washing machine. If you’re unable to locate the child lock symbol or encounter any difficulties, it’s recommended to refer to your user manual or contact Bosch customer support for further assistance.
For more detailed instructions and illustrations, you can visit the official Bosch website’s support section for washing machines: www.bosch-home.com/us/support/washing-machines
Remember to always prioritize safety and keep the child lock engaged when necessary to prevent any accidents or unwanted interruptions during the washing cycle.