To remove the bottom glass shelf from an LG refrigerator, follow these steps:
1. Empty the shelf: Take out all the items from the shelf to make it easier to remove.
2. Locate the shelf tabs: Look for the tabs on the sides or back of the shelf. These tabs are usually located near the front edge of the shelf.
3. Press the tabs: Press both tabs simultaneously to release the shelf from the support brackets. Apply firm pressure to ensure the tabs are fully depressed.
4. Lift the shelf: Once the tabs are pressed, lift the shelf slightly to disengage it from the support brackets.
5. Slide the shelf out: Pull the shelf towards you while keeping it lifted. Slide it out of the refrigerator until it is completely removed.
6. Clean or replace the shelf: If you need to clean the shelf, do so using mild soap and warm water. Rinse and dry it thoroughly before reinstallation. If you want to replace the shelf, contact LG customer support or visit their official website to order a replacement.
Remember to handle the glass shelf with care to avoid any accidents or breakage.
For more detailed instructions, you can refer to the LG refrigerator’s user manual. Here is a link to the LG support page where you can find manuals and additional assistance: [LG Support Page](https://www.lg.com/us/support)
Please note that the process may vary slightly depending on the specific model of your LG refrigerator.