Leveling the doors of an LG refrigerator is a simple process that can be done in a few easy steps. Here’s how you can do it:
1. Locate the leveling legs: The leveling legs are usually located at the front corners of the refrigerator. These legs can be adjusted to raise or lower the refrigerator, thereby leveling the doors.
2. Clear the area: Before you start leveling the doors, make sure there is enough space around the refrigerator to access the leveling legs.
3. Check the level: Use a bubble level to determine if the refrigerator is level. Place the level on top of the refrigerator from side to side and front to back. If the bubble is not centered, it means the refrigerator is not level.
4. Adjust the leveling legs: To level the doors, use a wrench or pliers to turn the leveling legs clockwise or counterclockwise. Turning the legs clockwise will raise the refrigerator, while turning them counterclockwise will lower it. Make small adjustments and check the level again until the bubble is centered.
5. Test the doors: Once you have leveled the refrigerator, open and close the doors to check if they are aligned properly. If the doors still appear uneven, you may need to make further adjustments to the leveling legs.
Remember, leveling the doors of an LG refrigerator may vary slightly depending on the model. It’s always a good idea to consult the user manual for specific instructions.
For more detailed information and visuals, you can refer to the LG support website: [LG Support Website](https://www.lg.com/us/support/help-library/how-to-level-your-refrigerator-CT10000021-20150140270078)