To disassemble LG refrigerator drawers, follow these steps:
1. Empty the drawers: Before starting the disassembly process, remove all items from the drawers and set them aside.
2. Remove the drawer: Open the refrigerator door and pull the drawer out as far as it will go. Look for release tabs or levers on the sides or back of the drawer. Press or lift these tabs to release the drawer from its tracks. Gently pull the drawer out and set it aside.
3. Take out the glass or plastic cover: Some refrigerator drawers have a glass or plastic cover that needs to be removed before disassembly. Look for any screws or clips holding the cover in place. Unscrew or unclip them and carefully lift off the cover.
4. Disassemble the drawer components: Depending on the model, the drawer may have additional components such as dividers or adjustable shelves. Look for any screws, clips, or locking mechanisms holding these components in place. Remove them as needed, taking note of their positions for reassembly later.
5. Clean the disassembled parts: While the drawer is disassembled, take the opportunity to clean each component thoroughly. Use mild soap and warm water to remove any dirt or stains. Dry the parts completely before reassembly.
6. Reassemble the drawer: Once the parts are clean and dry, start reassembling the drawer in the reverse order of disassembly. Make sure to align the components correctly and secure them with screws, clips, or locking mechanisms.
7. Slide the drawer back in: Once the drawer is fully reassembled, slide it back into the refrigerator’s tracks. Push it in until it locks securely in place.
Remember to consult your LG refrigerator’s user manual for specific instructions or diagrams that may be applicable to your model.
For more detailed instructions and diagrams, you can refer to the LG official website’s support section: [LG Refrigerator Support](https://www.lg.com/us/support/product-help/CT10000021-20150140270078-drawer-does-not-slide-or-open)
Please note that disassembling your refrigerator drawers may void any warranties, so proceed with caution. If you are unsure or uncomfortable with the process, it is recommended to seek assistance from a professional technician.