To defrost an LG inverter linear refrigerator, follow these steps:
1. Empty the refrigerator: Remove all the food items from the refrigerator and place them in a cooler or another refrigerator to keep them cold during the defrosting process.
2. Turn off the refrigerator: Locate the power switch or unplug the refrigerator from the power outlet to ensure safety during the defrosting process.
3. Open the doors: Leave the refrigerator doors open to allow the ice to melt and the refrigerator to defrost. You can place towels or absorbent mats around the refrigerator to catch any water that may drip.
4. Speed up the defrosting process: To speed up the defrosting process, you can place bowls of hot water inside the refrigerator or use a hairdryer on a low heat setting to gently melt the ice. Be cautious not to use excessive heat or sharp objects to remove the ice as it may damage the refrigerator.
5. Clean the refrigerator: Once all the ice has melted and the refrigerator has defrosted, wipe down the interior surfaces with a mild detergent and warm water solution. This will help remove any remaining ice particles and clean the refrigerator.
6. Dry the refrigerator: Use a clean towel or cloth to dry the interior surfaces of the refrigerator. Make sure there is no moisture left inside to prevent the formation of ice in the future.
7. Turn on the refrigerator: Once the refrigerator is completely dry, plug it back in or turn on the power switch. Allow the refrigerator to cool down for a few minutes before placing the food items back inside.
Remember to consult the user manual specific to your LG inverter linear refrigerator model for any additional instructions or guidelines.
For more detailed instructions and troubleshooting tips, you can refer to the official LG website or contact LG customer support at [phone number].