To clean the inlet filter of a Bosch washing machine, follow these simple steps:
1. Turn off the washing machine and unplug it from the power source to ensure your safety.
2. Locate the inlet hose at the back of the machine. This hose connects the machine to the water supply.
3. Unscrew the inlet hose from the machine. You may need to use pliers or a wrench to loosen the connection.
4. Once the hose is detached, you will see the inlet filter inside the opening. It is a small mesh screen that prevents debris from entering the machine.
5. Carefully remove the inlet filter from the housing. If it is dirty or clogged, you can clean it by rinsing it under running water. Use a brush or toothbrush to gently scrub away any stubborn dirt or buildup.
6. Inspect the housing where the filter was located. If there is any debris or buildup, clean it using a damp cloth or sponge.
7. Once the filter and housing are clean, reinsert the filter back into the housing. Ensure it is securely in place.
8. Screw the inlet hose back onto the machine, making sure it is tight and secure.
9. Plug the washing machine back into the power source and turn it on.
10. Run a test cycle to ensure the water is flowing properly without any issues.
Remember to clean the inlet filter regularly to prevent blockages and maintain the efficiency of your Bosch washing machine.
For more detailed instructions and visual guidance, you can refer to the Bosch website’s support section for your specific model: [Bosch website](https://www.bosch-home.com/)
Note: It is always recommended to consult the user manual of your Bosch washing machine for specific instructions and safety precautions.