To turn off the door chime on an LG refrigerator, you can follow these steps:
1. Locate the control panel on the front of your refrigerator. It is usually located above the water dispenser or on the side of the door.
2. Look for the “Options” or “Settings” button on the control panel. Press and hold this button for a few seconds until the control panel beeps or the display changes.
3. Use the arrow buttons or the “+” and “-” buttons on the control panel to navigate through the settings menu. Look for an option related to the door chime or sound settings.
4. Once you find the door chime option, select it and choose the “Off” or “Disable” option. This will turn off the door chime on your LG refrigerator.
5. Press the “Save” or “OK” button on the control panel to confirm your changes. The door chime should now be turned off.
If you are unable to locate the specific steps for your LG refrigerator model, it is recommended to refer to the user manual or contact LG customer support for further assistance.
Please note that the steps may vary slightly depending on the model and features of your LG refrigerator. It is always best to refer to the user manual or contact LG customer support for accurate instructions.
– LG Support: https://www.lg.com/us/support