To set the RPM (Revolutions Per Minute) in a Bosch digital washing machine, follow these steps:
1. Turn on the washing machine by pressing the power button.
2. Select the desired washing program by turning the program selector dial or pressing the corresponding button on the control panel.
3. Look for the RPM setting on the control panel. It is usually indicated by a symbol that resembles a spinning arrow or a number followed by “RPM”.
4. Use the arrow buttons or the rotary dial to adjust the RPM to your preferred speed. The available options may vary depending on the specific model of your Bosch washing machine.
5. Once you have set the desired RPM, press the start button to begin the wash cycle.
It is important to note that not all washing programs may allow you to adjust the RPM. Some programs may have a fixed RPM that is optimized for the specific type of laundry being washed. Refer to the user manual of your Bosch washing machine for more detailed instructions on setting the RPM for different programs.
For further assistance or troubleshooting, you can refer to the Bosch customer support website or contact their customer service directly.
– Bosch Home Appliances website: [www.bosch-home.com](www.bosch-home.com)