To select the prewash option in a Bosch washing machine, follow these steps:
1. Turn on the washing machine by pressing the power button.
2. Open the washing machine door and load your laundry.
3. Close the door securely.
4. On the control panel, locate the “Program” or “Cycle” button. Press it to access the available wash programs.
5. Scroll through the programs using the arrow buttons until you find the one that includes a prewash option. The prewash symbol is usually represented by a bucket filled with water or a “P” letter.
6. Once you have selected the desired program with the prewash option, press the “Start” button to begin the wash cycle.
Note: The location and appearance of buttons may vary slightly depending on the model of your Bosch washing machine. Refer to your machine’s user manual for specific instructions if needed.
For more detailed information on operating your specific Bosch washing machine model, please refer to the official Bosch website or the user manual provided with your appliance. Here is the link to the Bosch website: www.bosch-home.com (Source: Bosch website)