To remove the protective film from your LG refrigerator, follow these simple steps:
1. Locate the edges of the protective film: The film is usually applied to the doors, handles, and other surfaces of the refrigerator. Look for the edges of the film, which are usually slightly raised or have a tab for easy removal.
2. Peel off the film: Once you have identified the edges, gently peel off the film starting from one corner. Take care not to apply too much force to avoid damaging the refrigerator’s surface.
3. Remove any adhesive residue: After peeling off the film, you may notice some adhesive residue left behind. To remove it, you can use a mild detergent or a specialized adhesive remover. Apply a small amount to a soft cloth and gently rub the residue until it comes off.
4. Clean the surface: Once the film and adhesive residue are removed, wipe down the surface with a clean, damp cloth to remove any remaining residue or cleaning product.
5. Dry the surface: Use a dry cloth or towel to dry the surface thoroughly. This will help prevent any streaks or water spots from forming.
It’s important to note that the specific steps for removing the protective film may vary depending on the model of your LG refrigerator. Therefore, it’s always a good idea to consult the user manual or contact LG customer support for any specific instructions related to your refrigerator model.
For more detailed instructions and visual guidance, you can refer to the LG official website or the user manual provided with your refrigerator.