To remove the bottom glass shelf from an LG refrigerator, follow these steps:
1. Empty the shelf: Take out all the items from the shelf to make it easier to remove.
2. Locate the shelf brackets: Look for the brackets that hold the shelf in place. These are usually located on the sides or at the back of the shelf.
3. Lift the front of the shelf: Gently lift the front edge of the shelf upwards. This will disengage the front brackets from the refrigerator wall.
4. Slide the shelf forward: While holding the front edge up, slide the shelf forward towards you. This will allow the back brackets to disengage from the refrigerator wall.
5. Remove the shelf: Once the shelf is free from the brackets, carefully lift it out of the refrigerator.
6. Clean or replace the shelf: If you need to clean the shelf, do so using mild soap and warm water. Rinse and dry it thoroughly before placing it back in the refrigerator. If you need to replace the shelf, contact LG customer support or visit their official website for assistance.
Remember to handle the glass shelf with care to avoid any accidents or breakage.
For more detailed instructions or visual guidance, you can refer to the LG refrigerator’s user manual or visit the LG support website (link: https://www.lg.com/us/support) for specific model-related information.
Note: The steps provided are general guidelines and may vary slightly depending on the specific model of your LG refrigerator. Always refer to the user manual or contact LG customer support for model-specific instructions.