To open a Bosch washing machine door without power, you can follow these steps:
1. Unplug the washing machine from the power source to ensure your safety.
2. Locate the manual release lever, which is usually found behind a small access panel on the front of the machine. Refer to your user manual if you are unsure of its exact location.
3. Use a flathead screwdriver or a similar tool to carefully pry open the access panel. Be gentle to avoid damaging the panel or the surrounding area.
4. Once the access panel is open, you should see the manual release lever. It is typically a plastic tab or a loop that can be pulled or pushed to release the door lock mechanism.
5. Reach inside the machine and locate the lever. Depending on the model, you may need to push or pull it to release the door lock.
6. Once you have operated the manual release lever, the door should unlock. Gently pull the door open to access the contents of the washing machine.
It’s important to note that opening the washing machine door without power should only be done in emergency situations, as it may interrupt the washing cycle and potentially cause water leakage. Always consult your user manual or contact Bosch customer support for specific instructions related to your model.
For more detailed information, you can refer to the Bosch website’s support section or contact their customer service directly.
[Reference: Bosch Support – Washing Machine FAQs](https://www.bosch-home.com/us/support/faqs/washing-machine)