To drum clean your Bosch washing machine, follow these simple steps:
1. Empty the drum: Remove any clothes or items from the washing machine drum.
2. Prepare the cleaning solution: Mix equal parts of water and white vinegar in a bowl or bucket. You can also use a specialized washing machine cleaner if preferred.
3. Wipe the drum and door seal: Dip a clean cloth or sponge into the cleaning solution and wipe the inside of the drum thoroughly. Pay extra attention to any visible dirt, stains, or residue. Don’t forget to clean the door seal as well.
4. Run a cleaning cycle: Pour the remaining cleaning solution into the detergent dispenser of your Bosch washing machine. Set the machine to a hot water cycle and select the longest wash cycle option. Start the cycle and let the machine run its full course.
5. Clean the detergent dispenser: While the cleaning cycle is running, remove the detergent dispenser drawer from the machine. Rinse it under running water to remove any built-up detergent or fabric softener residue. Use a small brush or toothbrush to scrub away any stubborn deposits.
6. Wipe down the exterior: Once the cleaning cycle is complete, wipe down the exterior of the washing machine with a damp cloth. Pay attention to any control panels, buttons, or knobs.
7. Air out the drum: Leave the washing machine door open for a while after cleaning to allow the drum to dry completely and prevent any musty odors.
Regularly drum cleaning your Bosch washing machine helps remove dirt, detergent residue, and odors, ensuring optimal performance and cleanliness.
For more detailed instructions or specific troubleshooting, you can refer to the official Bosch website: [Bosch Washing Machine Care and Maintenance Guide](https://www.bosch-home.com/us/support/articles/washing-machine-care-and-maintenance-guide)