To disable the energy-saving mode on your LG refrigerator, you can follow these simple steps:
1. Locate the control panel: The control panel is usually located on the front of the refrigerator, either on the door or above the ice dispenser.
2. Access the settings menu: Press the settings button on the control panel to access the refrigerator’s settings menu. This button is typically labeled with a gear or wrench icon.
3. Navigate to the energy-saving mode: Use the arrow buttons on the control panel to scroll through the settings menu until you find the energy-saving mode option. It may be labeled as “Eco Mode” or “Energy Saver.”
4. Disable the energy-saving mode: Once you have found the energy-saving mode option, press the corresponding button to disable it. This will vary depending on the model of your LG refrigerator, but it is usually labeled as “On/Off” or “Disable.”
5. Confirm the changes: After disabling the energy-saving mode, the control panel may ask you to confirm the changes. Follow the on-screen prompts or press the appropriate button to confirm.
6. Exit the settings menu: Once you have disabled the energy-saving mode, exit the settings menu by pressing the “Exit” or “Back” button on the control panel.
It’s important to note that the exact steps may vary slightly depending on the model of your LG refrigerator. If you’re unsure about the process, it’s recommended to consult the user manual or contact LG customer support for specific instructions.
For more detailed instructions and illustrations, you can refer to the official LG website’s support section for refrigerators: [LG Refrigerator Support](https://www.lg.com/us/support/product-help/CT10000021-20150140270078-others)