To clean the washing machine drum of your Bosch washing machine, follow these simple steps:
1. Empty the drum: Make sure there are no clothes or any other items left in the drum before starting the cleaning process.
2. Prepare a cleaning solution: Mix equal parts of white vinegar and water in a spray bottle. Alternatively, you can use a washing machine cleaner specifically designed for cleaning the drum.
3. Spray the solution: Open the door of the washing machine and spray the cleaning solution all over the drum, including the walls and the door seal. Make sure to cover all the areas that may have built-up dirt or residue.
4. Let it sit: Allow the cleaning solution to sit in the drum for about 30 minutes. This will give it enough time to break down any grime or buildup.
5. Scrub the drum: After the solution has had time to work, use a soft brush or sponge to scrub the drum gently. Pay extra attention to any stubborn stains or areas with heavy buildup.
6. Wipe down the door seal: The door seal is a common area for mold and mildew to accumulate. Use a damp cloth or sponge to wipe down the seal thoroughly, removing any dirt or residue.
7. Rinse the drum: Once you have scrubbed the drum and wiped down the door seal, run a rinse cycle with hot water. This will help to flush out any remaining cleaning solution and leave the drum fresh and clean.
8. Clean the detergent dispenser: Don’t forget to clean the detergent dispenser as well. Remove it from the machine and wash it with warm soapy water. Rinse it thoroughly before placing it back in the machine.
9. Leave the door open: After cleaning, leave the door of the washing machine open for a while to allow the drum to air dry. This will help prevent any moisture buildup and potential mold growth.
Regularly cleaning the drum of your Bosch washing machine will help maintain its performance and prevent any unpleasant odors. Aim to clean it at least once every couple of months or more frequently if you notice any signs of buildup.
For more detailed instructions, you can refer to the Bosch website’s official cleaning guide for washing machines: [Bosch Washing Machine Cleaning Guide](https://www.bosch-home.com/us/experience-bosch/tips-and-tricks/cleaning-and-care/cleaning-guide-for-washing-machines)
Remember, it’s important to always refer to the manufacturer’s instructions and guidelines when cleaning