To clean LG refrigerator vegetable drawers, follow these simple steps:
1. Empty the drawers: Start by removing all the vegetables and other items from the drawers. Discard any spoiled or expired produce.
2. Remove the drawers: Most LG refrigerators have removable drawers, which makes cleaning easier. Gently pull out the drawers and set them aside.
3. Wash with mild soap and water: Fill a sink or basin with warm water and add a few drops of mild dish soap. Use a sponge or cloth to thoroughly clean the drawers, inside and out. Pay special attention to any stains or sticky residue.
4. Rinse and dry: After cleaning, rinse the drawers with clean water to remove any soap residue. Wipe them dry with a clean towel or allow them to air dry completely.
5. Clean the refrigerator interior: While the drawers are out, take the opportunity to wipe down the interior of the refrigerator as well. Use a mixture of mild soap and water or a refrigerator cleaner specifically designed for stainless steel surfaces.
6. Reassemble and organize: Once the drawers and refrigerator interior are dry, carefully slide the drawers back into place. Organize your vegetables and other items neatly in the drawers.
7. Regular maintenance: To keep your LG refrigerator vegetable drawers clean, it’s recommended to clean them at least once a month. Regularly check for any spoiled produce and remove it promptly to prevent odors.
Remember to refer to your LG refrigerator’s user manual for specific cleaning instructions or any additional recommendations.
For more detailed instructions, you can refer to LG’s official website: [LG refrigerator cleaning guide](https://www.lg.com/us/support/help-library/cleaning-the-refrigerator-CT00023125-20150162851982)