To clean the coils of your LG refrigerator, follow these simple steps:
1. Unplug the refrigerator: Before starting the cleaning process, make sure to unplug the refrigerator from the power source to avoid any accidents.
2. Locate the coils: The coils are usually located at the back of the refrigerator. In some models, they may be found underneath the refrigerator. Refer to your LG refrigerator’s manual or check online for the specific location of the coils.
3. Remove the grille or panel: If there is a grille or panel covering the coils, remove it carefully. This may require unscrewing or simply pulling it off, depending on your refrigerator model.
4. Use a vacuum cleaner: Once the coils are exposed, use a vacuum cleaner with a brush attachment to gently remove any dust, dirt, or debris. Be thorough in cleaning both the coils and the surrounding areas.
5. Wipe down the coils: After vacuuming, use a soft cloth or brush to wipe down the coils. This will help remove any remaining dirt or grime.
6. Clean the grille or panel: If you removed a grille or panel earlier, clean it separately using a mild detergent and warm water. Rinse it thoroughly and let it dry completely before reattaching it to the refrigerator.
7. Plug the refrigerator back in: Once you have finished cleaning the coils and the grille or panel, plug the refrigerator back into the power source.
It is recommended to clean the coils of your LG refrigerator at least twice a year to ensure optimal performance and energy efficiency.
For more detailed instructions or if you encounter any difficulties, refer to your LG refrigerator’s manual or visit LG’s official website for support.
– LG Support: https://www.lg.com/us/support