To clean the inside of your LG refrigerator, follow these simple steps:
1. Empty the refrigerator: Start by removing all the food items from the refrigerator and placing them in a cooler or another refrigerator to keep them fresh.
2. Unplug the refrigerator: For safety purposes, unplug the refrigerator from the power source before cleaning.
3. Remove shelves and drawers: Take out all the removable shelves, drawers, and bins from the refrigerator. These can usually be lifted or slid out easily.
4. Wash with warm soapy water: Prepare a solution of warm water and mild dish soap. Use a sponge or cloth soaked in this solution to wipe down the interior surfaces of the refrigerator, including the walls, shelves, and drawers. Pay special attention to any spills or stains and make sure to clean them thoroughly.
5. Rinse and dry: After cleaning with soapy water, rinse all the surfaces with clean water to remove any soap residue. Then, use a clean cloth or towel to dry the interior completely.
6. Clean the gasket: The gasket is the rubber seal around the refrigerator door. Wipe it down with a damp cloth to remove any dirt or debris. Make sure to dry it thoroughly to prevent mold or mildew growth.
7. Clean the exterior: Don’t forget to clean the exterior of the refrigerator as well. Use a mixture of warm water and mild dish soap to wipe down the doors, handles, and any other visible surfaces. Dry with a clean cloth.
8. Reassemble and restock: Once everything is clean and dry, put the shelves, drawers, and bins back into the refrigerator. Plug it back in and wait for it to reach the desired temperature before putting the food items back in.
Remember to consult your LG refrigerator’s user manual for any specific cleaning instructions or recommendations.
For more detailed instructions, you can refer to the LG official website’s cleaning guide for refrigerators: [LG Refrigerator Cleaning Guide](https://www.lg.com/us/support/help-library/cleaning-the-refrigerator-CT10000021-20150140270078)
Always prioritize safety and follow proper cleaning procedures to maintain a clean and hygienic refrigerator.