To check the warranty of your LG refrigerator, you can follow these steps:
1. Locate the model and serial number: Look for a sticker or plate on the refrigerator that displays the model and serial number. This information is usually found on the inside wall of the refrigerator or on the back.
2. Visit the LG website: Go to the official LG website (www.lg.com) and navigate to the support section. Look for a link or tab that says “Product Registration” or “Warranty Information.”
3. Enter the model and serial number: Fill in the required fields with the model and serial number of your refrigerator. Double-check the information to ensure accuracy.
4. Submit the form: Once you have entered the necessary details, submit the form. The website will then display the warranty information associated with your LG refrigerator.
5. Contact LG customer support: If you are unable to find the warranty information online or have any other questions, you can contact LG customer support directly. They will be able to assist you in checking the warranty status of your refrigerator. You can find the contact information on the LG website under the “Support” or “Contact Us” section.
It’s always a good idea to keep a copy of your purchase receipt and any other relevant documents, as they may be required to validate your warranty claim.
For more detailed information or if you encounter any issues during the process, you can refer to the LG refrigerator warranty page on their official website: [LG Refrigerator Warranty Page](https://www.lg.com/us/support/warranty)
Remember, warranty terms and conditions may vary depending on your location and the specific model of your LG refrigerator.