To change the air flow filter on your LG refrigerator, follow these simple steps:
1. Locate the air flow filter: The air flow filter is usually located inside the refrigerator, near the back wall or ceiling. Refer to your refrigerator’s user manual for the exact location.
2. Remove the old filter: Gently pull out the old air flow filter from its housing. If there is a cover or panel over the filter, remove it first by unscrewing or unclipping it.
3. Clean the filter housing: Before installing the new filter, take a moment to clean the filter housing. Use a soft cloth or sponge and mild soap to wipe away any dust or debris that may have accumulated.
4. Install the new filter: Take the new air flow filter out of its packaging and align it with the filter housing. Make sure it is inserted correctly, following any arrows or markings on the filter. Push it firmly into place until it clicks or locks into position.
5. Replace the cover or panel: If you removed a cover or panel in step 2, now is the time to put it back. Secure it in place using the screws or clips provided.
6. Reset the filter indicator: Some LG refrigerators have a filter indicator light that needs to be reset after changing the filter. Refer to your user manual for instructions on how to reset the indicator.
7. Test the refrigerator: Close the refrigerator door and give it a few minutes to start circulating air. Check for any unusual noises or issues with the air flow. If everything seems normal, you have successfully changed the air flow filter.
Remember to replace the air flow filter every 6 to 12 months, or as recommended by the manufacturer, to ensure optimal performance and air quality in your LG refrigerator.
For more detailed instructions or specific information about your LG refrigerator model, refer to the user manual or visit the LG official website.
– LG Official Website: [www.lg.com](https://www.lg.com)